Webinar - Exploring the Landscape of AI-Powered Learning: A Glimpse into the Future
Our industry has seen many different “versions” of adaptive learning - but we haven't seen truly adaptive learning, fully personalized, and delivered through a range of modalities, yet.
This is about to change, as technological advancements and AI provide us with the tools to make this shift in digital training and learning, and beyond. After all, the world is only partially digital.
In this session, we will explore what the future of adaptive learning will look like, utilizing AI, and explore an exciting range of methods and modalities for its delivery - including chatbots, simulations and games.
As we explore different methods and modalities, we will analyze them through the lens of evidence-based practices and learning science, including new developments around meta-cognition and learner confidence levels.
This webinar is FREE for members with a $20 charge for guests.
- Explore the progression of adaptive learning from basic course recommendations to advanced, personalized learning experiences.
- Review AI's transformative impact in creating personalized, adaptive learning experiences.
- Identify and explore innovative learning modalities like chatbots, simulations, and games for effective adaptive learning delivery.
- Analyze adaptive learning methods using evidence-based practices and learning science principles.
- Explore developments in meta-cognition and its role in enhancing learner confidence and effectiveness of adaptive learning.
ATD Capability Model – Developing Professional Capability
To learn more about this model see: https://tdcapability.org/#/
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Recognized as a Fellow of the Learning Performance Institute (LPI) and affiliated with organizations such as the Forbes Technology Council, the HBR Advisory Council, and the Learning Development Accelerator (LDA), Markus Bernhardt is a recognized authority, author, panelist, and speaker in the global learning and HR community. Previously serving as Chief Evangelist on the AI vendor side, Markus has been at the forefront of combining cognitive science with digital learning transformation and AI. Prior, Markus held the CEO position at two education institutions in the UK, backed by an extensive leadership background serving in executive and non-executive board roles.
Visit Markus's social media