Thank you for your interest in finding a new career through ATD and ATD Houston.
Please click here to access the ATD Job Bank.
Global Commercial Learning Design Manager
The Medical Division of Cantel seeks a strategic and enthusiastic Commercial Learning Design Manager to work as a critical team member of the Global Commercial Learning Design Team, a member of the Strategic Marketing Team. The Global Commercial Learning Design Team is responsible for defining global curriculums, product training, learning outcomes or competencies; designing education experiences for customers and internal staff that meet those outcomes; and demonstrating those experiences that help the Commercial Team members achieve desired learning and performance outcomes.
The work scope includes designing curriculum, helping to solve business challenges through developing learning strategies, managing the analysis, design, development, and evaluation of onboarding, foundational, and certification programs. Design and development solutions include classroom/meetings, virtual training sessions, and technology-based learning, materials distribution/archiving. This person will partner closely with the Sr. Manager, Global Commercial Learning Design, Global Commercial Learning Design Team Members, Sales Training Delivery Team, Talent Management organization, Clinical Team, Global Sales & Marketing Leadership, Country Managers, Compliance/Regulatory, Legal, and other key stakeholders to ensure critical program outcomes are met. Partnership with key stakeholders is essential to determine the what – content needed in training; you will lead the efforts to analyze and design the how – the learning solutions and processes can be replicated in other regions. The position will work out of our Corporate Headquarters in Plymouth, MN. Working remotely is possible for the right person willing to travel. This individual will report to the Sr. Global Commercial Learning Design Manager in the Strategic Marketing Team.
What you will do:
• Conduct needs analyses to determine competencies needed for commercial team roles and support design of learning framework to give appropriate skill building and training
• Partner with global marketing, global sales, training delivery, and leadership to design and deliver training programs for new product launches globally that later get incorporated into a new hire onboarding curriculum
• Collaborate with commercial teams to determine and co-create a sales and marketing excellence curriculum and sales processes to use as a framework for the sales and marketing organization globally
• Partner with Sr. Manager, Global Learning Design to execute global learning strategy by leading development efforts, leveraging learning technology, and stakeholder input
• Leverage existing content to drive marketing and sales skill development and work with global team members to adapt for region-specific needs (such as professional society guidelines)
• Ensure alignment and levels of skill development between programs as learners move through various skill development areas (new hire, continuing skill development)
• Project manage the design and development of programs, including program maintenance (content updates) as new products, messaging, or roles launch that need to be incorporated
• Collaborate with other Learning Design, Sales Training, Marketing and other key team members to ensure latest information is included in programs
• Recommend and support implementation of new learning solutions and platforms
• Coach Sales Training Managers/FSTs as they prepare for train-the-trainer and virtual or onsite program execution
• Maintain alignment between U.S and Global learning content, solutions, strategy
• Ensure completion of tasks including on-time deliverables, education requirements, and quality standards to include required compliance, trademark, and regulatory standards
• Stay current with trends, best practices and technology for both the industry and learning field
• Work with outside vendors to facilitate and execute on projects as budget allows
• Communicate effectively by visuals/oral/written form with individuals, small groups and large audiences
What we are looking for:
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
• BA/BS Degree required.
• Minimum 8-10 years of learning & development experience, with a focus on learning strategy, process design, instructional design and facilitation
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Program management (analysis, design, development, evaluation) of training programs
• Experience with the development, design and delivery of technology-based learning, including eLearning, video, performance support, and a Learning Management System (Cornerstone)
• Proven track record of comprehensive editing, writing and reviewing of training content to support classroom, e-learning, and Zoom training
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
• MA/MS/MBA in Instructional Design or Training discipline preferred
• ATD CPTD (Certified Professional in Training Development) a plus
• Minimum of 3 years instructional design experience in with pharmaceutical and/or medical device training for field sales/service personnel preferred
• Weekly, morning and evening conference calls are required to work/communicate globally
• Ability to travel 35 - 40% of the time if in Twin Cities, MN area or Houston-metro, TX area; 40 - 50% if working remotely
• Travel includes North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific training locations, including the Cantel Training Center in Conroe, Texas.
• Occasional weekend travel globally or to attend global meetings for 3 to 5 days per meeting
• Attend global assessment meetings, program pilots, sales training meetings, team meetings, and Field Sales Trainer meetings; others as assigned
• Primary mode of team communication will be via video conference calls
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Customer Service Attributes:
- Proactive communication with key stakeholders
- Experience working on, and designing training for, global audiences
- Understand customer needs and deliver novel solutions
• Personal Characteristics:
- Be comfortable working with people who are remote in the field or at office locations
- Operate with integrity and ethics and comply with all regulations
- Take accountability and has a high sense of urgency
- Highly proficient at managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Results and solutions oriented
- Excel at working in ambiguous situations
- Actively seek to improve current programs, processes and procedures to help improve training effectiveness
• Teamwork Principles:
- Support Diversity, Inclusion, Community and Equity to enable and foster all employees to do their personal and professional best
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability for building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships
- Treat all people with respect, embracing diversity
- Interact effectively with all levels within the organization and with outside vendors/consultants
- Drive consensus among diversified teams with strong opinions while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor
Manufacturing Training Specialist
Responsibilities of this role include leading On-the-Job (OJT) and classroom training of manufacturing employees, coordination of training schedules, monitoring and evaluating effectiveness of training, and onboarding within the manufacturing team. Ensuring compliance to all Cantel safety, quality and operations processes. This position will also be involved in assisting with documentation revision.
What you will do:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or in Training, HR, Education or related field.
ATD Houston provides a job posting service to businesses seeking individuals in the training and/or curriculum design field. The fee to post a job for 60 days is $50 for active ATD Houston members, and $75 for non-members. Click here to pay for job posting and fill put the form. Jobs will be processed/posted within 2-3 business days after payment is received.
Terms for Advertising