Thank you for your interest in finding a new career through ATD and ATD Houston.
ATD Job Postings
Please click here to access the ATD Job Bank.
ATD Houston Job Postings
Professional Facilitator—Strategic Writing Skills (05/31/17)
How to Apply: Please send a resume and cover letter detailing your relevant accomplishments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to “Professional Facilitator, Texas” in your submission.
Position Summary: We are looking for a technology-savvy, charismatic facilitator to lead our writing workshops for corporate professionals either live or in the online classroom. Excellent compensation with the possibility of international travel.
Other details: To be considered for this independent contractor position, a candidate must
• have experience as a corporate trainer and/or communications specialist
• be a high-energy communicator and excellent writer
• have a flexible schedule and be willing to travel.
Multilingual ability is a plus, as is professionally published writing. Experience teaching online workshops is preferred.
JOB POSTING POLICY
ATD Houston provides a job posting service to businesses seeking individuals in the training and/or curriculum design field. The fee to post a job for 60 days is $50 for active ATD Houston members, and $75 for non-members. Click here to pay for job posting and fill put the form. Jobs will be processed/posted within 2-3 business days after payment is received.
Terms for Advertising
- ATD Houston reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement.
- Postings must represent actual current job openings, and can be removed prior to the 60 day term if the position is no longer open.
- The information provided will be used in its exact form. In no event will the publisher be responsible for errors or omissions. By submitting your advertisement, you are agreeing not to hold ATD Houston responsible for errors. Change fee is $25 after your advertisement is posted.
- The advertiser agrees to defend and indemnify the publisher against any and all liability, loss of expense incurred from claims of trademarks, trade names or patents, violations of rights of privacy and infringements of copyrights and proprietary rights resulting from the publication of the advertisement.