- If your mission is to build a leadership platform for an organization of 25k, are you wondering where to start?
- Are you significantly restricted by budget restraints, yet still want to deliver a quality program?
- Do you want to align your leadership program with your talent review process?
We will take a closer look at a program developed specifically for frontline managers in one of Houston's largest hospital systems, Memorial Hermann Healthcare System. We will also explore the potential and benefits of an Executive Leadership Forum.
- Gain a high level understanding of creating a program designed to target all levels of leadership in an organization with over 2k leaders.
- Have an opportunity to question the designers regarding what are the success factors.
- You can see how using creativity can somewhat make up for a minimal budget.
ATD Competency Model - Area of Expertise This Session Supports: Performance Improvement, Instructional Design, Training Delivery, Integrated Talent Management
Speaker: Margie Poole, Sr. OD Consultant, has over 25 years’ experience in the fields of Organizational Development and Training, with the last year and a half being at Memorial Hermann Healthcare System. In her current role, she develops and delivers system-wide HR initiatives including Performance Management, Leadership Development and various special projects for the 25k employees in the MHHS. Most recently she led training for a system wide HR implementation and continues to support the project with on-going training delivery and development. In addition, she has developed a front-line leadership curriculum which has reached over 600 participants in less than one year.
Another recent accomplishment was being the primary developer in a program designed to grow nurse managers on a path to becoming a Chief Nursing Officer. Currently, along with the OD team, she is developing a senior leadership program targeting VPs and above. Prior to coming to Memorial Hermann, she developed a Leadership Academy in her previous role which won two international awards.
Margie holds an undergraduate degree in Education from Texas Tech and an MBA from the University of St. Thomas, where she served on the Board for six years and was privileged to engage in one of her passions—helping to raise thousands of dollars in scholarship funds to help deserving students further their education.
Address ( print map with directions)
New Horizons CLC Houston (Located in the same complex at the Decorative Center Houston)
5120 Woodway Dr., Suite 200
Houston, TX 77056
Visitors can park in any spots without a ‘RESERVED’ sign on them. They have open spots on every floor of the garage and outside the lobby of the building (there is also a valet service here)
Food (menu attached)
The onsite café has good food but a small kitchen so please plan to place your order with the café at least 30 mins prior to the start of the session.