Create an Articulate Storyline 360 eLearning Course In a Day
Hands-On, BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop) | Full-Day Workshop
If you’ve been itching to get your hands on Articulate Storyline 360 to create a killer eLearning course, this is your opportunity. Bring your own laptop (loaded with the free, 30-day trial of Storyline 360, or the licensed version) and put Storyline through its paces. Start with nothing, end with a completed project you can share with your boss, colleagues, and friends.
During this full-day, action-packed course you will:
- Create a new, blank project and learn to add slides, text, scenes, and add images from the Content Library
- Add interactivity with buttons
- Work with both Triggers and Conditional Triggers
- Work with States
- Ensure project consistency and enhance your productivity by leveraging Themes, Master Slides, Slide Layouts, and Layers
- Add Quizzes to gauge learner retention
- Add Closed Captioning to a project to meet accessibility standards
- Work with Audio in your projects (including recording, editing, and using text to speech)
- Publish your eLearning masterpiece in a format appropriate for hosting on a web server or a Learning Management Systems (you’ll actually create a SCORM package)
- Registration includes continental breakfast and light lunch,
- Attendees must have a copy of Articulate Storyline 360 installed prior to arrival at the workshop
- Attendees will also receive Kevin’s international best-selling book, “Articulate Storyline: The Essentials” as part of the workshop.
ATD Competencies: Learning Technologies, Training Delivery, Instructional Design
About the Speaker: Kevin Siegel is a Certified Master Trainer (CMT) and a Certified Technical Trainer (CTT). Following a successful tour of duty with the U.S. Coast Guard (where Kevin was twice decorated with the Coast Guard’s Achievement Medal for his work in photojournalism), he has spent decades as a technical communicator, trainer, eLearning developer, publisher, and public speaker. Kevin founded IconLogic, Inc., (a training, publishing, and eLearning development organization) in the early 1990s. He founded the International Council for Certified Online Training Professionals in 2014.
Kevin has written hundreds of training books for adult learners. Some of his best-selling books include “Adobe Captivate: The Essentials,” “Articulate Storyline: The Essentials,” “Adobe RoboHelp: The Essentials,” and “TechSmith Camtasia: The Essentials.”Event Registration and Cancellation Policy: ATD Houston has implemented Event Registration and Cancellation Policy for its paid events. If your registration fee is not paid within 15 minutes of signup, your registration will be cancelled and you will have to signup again.