Gamification for Talent Development Professionals - The Gamification of Learning: A Certification for Talent Development and HR Professionals
How much better could your training programs be with a little bit of Gamification?
Game mechanics are directly linked to human desires: reward, status, achievement, self-expression, competition, and altruism. When the Gamification of your training and development is done right, you give people a sense of meaning, mastery, and autonomy.
What would it look like to include game elements such as points, levels, challenges, rewards, and leaderboards… to drive participation, engagement, and loyalty in your programs?
Register at: https://www.sententiagamification.com/p/level-1-virtual
Get $50 off the registration fee: Use code ATDHOUSTON$50.
You must complete this workshop before you can take Workshop: Level 2 Gamification Journeyman program.
Intended Audience: This program is for L&D and HR professionals interested in using gamification to improve their learning and training programs.
Overview: This program is like no conference or workshop you’ve attended. The Sententia Gamification Virtual Certification is a complete immersion experience designed to leave you creatively inspired and technically masterful.
Be prepared to come and PLAY FULL OUT for the entire workshop to dramatically improve your learning and development results and significantly increase your credibility and influence and a professional.
Simply defined, gamification uses game mechanics and rewards for non-game applications in order to increase engagement, transfer knowledge, and create loyalty. Gamification is about motivational design, and is the process of using game mechanics and game thinking in non-gaming contexts to engage users and to solve problems.
Gamification is founded in the fundamentals of human psychology and behavioral science, and rests on three primary factors: motivation, ability level, and triggers.
Gamification is not about simply rewarding points and badges, but rather understanding and influencing the human behaviors which companies want to encourage among their employees and customers. Gamification includes a robust set of game mechanics including chance, competition, collaboration, knowledge sharing, badges, points, leaderboards, status, achievement, exploration, teamwork, and so much more.
Outcomes: At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand how key concepts found in behavioral psychology and game design can increase learning and engagement.
- Have a five-part process for gamifying a learning program.
- Demonstrate a return on investment for your gamified learning program.
Takeaways for Participants
- Game the System™ “game board” of the 30 necessary steps for creating successfully gamified learning programs
- All handouts and ancillary tools
- Sententia Level 1 Apprentice Certificate for attending the seminar and one upon completion of a case study for framing for each registrant (will occur after completion of the certification program and analysis and feedback of a case study under the supervision of Monica Cornetti)
- Sententia Level 1 Apprentice digital badges with metadata about the program and work completed for certification for employers, recruiters, and potential clients
- Provide HRCI, SHRM and ATD recertification credit documentation for each registrant