Topic: The new International Coaching Federation Strategic Plan aims “to support the growth of organizational coaching cultures.” We will learn what a coaching culture is and its value to people, performance, organization effectiveness; present a model for building a coaching culture and explore its connection to business success as it relates to engagement, performance, and profitability.
In this presentation:
- We will explore what defines a coaching culture.
- We will enumerate and discuss the value and benefits on people, performance, organization effectiveness and overall business success.
- We will present a structured model designed to build a sustainable coaching culture in three systematic steps - employing individual and team coaching, training and facilitated peer-coaching circles.
- We will close by showcasing a case study with a mid-size Oil and Gas company that has successfully implemented this model.
After this session, attendees will be able to:
- Understand key components of a successful coaching culture and learn how it looks in practice.
- Create a strategy for building a coaching culture in their organization based on a specific three-phase model designed to accomplish this goal.
- Realize the practical feasibility of building a sustainable coaching culture by exploring the case of an organization that has successfully implemented this model.:
ATD Competency Model - Area of Expertise This Session Supports: Performance Improvement, Coaching, Change Management
Speaker: Kim Sawyer has over twenty years of diverse business experience; he has started businesses, led companies, and been involved in almost every aspect of a business enterprise. In 2000, Kim took that expertise in leadership, professional and business effectiveness and entrepreneurship, and founded the WealthSource®, an executive and enterprise coaching firm. Under his guidance, they coach and facilitate key business people, teams and enterprises to create extraordinary wealth – in all its forms. They accomplish this primarily by means of individual coaching, their Success-Group™ team coaching program and Enterprise Coaching™, their program to build a "Coaching Culture" in an organization. In addition, the WealthSource® facilitates meetings, management retreats and learning events and provides specialty training in coaching and leadership skills.
Address ( print map with directions)
New Horizons CLC Houston (Located in the same complex at the Decorative Center Houston)
We are located at the intersection of Sage and Woodway Dr. in the Galleria area, headed away from 610 on Woodway Dr. At the light make a right onto Sage Rd, and then another immediate right into the Decorative Center Houston (DCH) surface parking lot. We are located on the second floor of the court yard area on the right hand side, in the suite closest to the building. The stairs are located on both sides of the first floor shops, hidden in the architecture.
Parking: Best parking is in the surface lot behind the ExxonMobil station. Facility is on the second floor of the courtyard next to the parking lot.
Visitors can park in any spots without a ‘RESERVED’ sign on them. They have open spots on every floor of the garage and outside the lobby of the building (there is also a valet service here).