Download the mobile application: http://my.yapp.us/ATDHOUS2018
Look forward to all that the Technology Conference has to offer—seeing first-hand how technology is transforming the learning industry, learning best practices for making that transformation a reality, and catching up with so many colleagues.
Whether you’re designing your very first e-learning course or interested in developing an augmented reality solution, this conference has something for you.
Check out the list of world-class speakers! Each brings a diverse background and unique expertise that will leave you inspired and give you new ideas for how you approach your work.
How can technology take your talent development efforts to the next level?
- Learn about the latest technology trends.
- Hear from thought leaders and practitioners who are on the leading edge of this new frontier.
- Meet your peers who are also passionate about the intersection of technology and learning. You’ll walk away with a new set of contacts to bounce ideas off of and learn best practices from.
Morning Keynote: VR in the Enterprise: What Works and What Doesn’t
Marco Faccini, Chief commercial officer and CLO at Immerse Learning.
Afternoon Keynote: The Learning Analytics Revolution: Are You Ready?
Glenn Bull, founder and CEO of Skilitics.
Session: Digital Transformation
Heide Abelli, Senior Vice President Content Product Management, Skillsoft
Session: Better eLearning: Agile, LLAMA, and Lean
Session: How can frontier technologies be applied to enterprise training?
Session: How to Ensure Your Training Solutions are Enterprise Ready
Lunch and drinks will be provided and parking is free. As always, we will have lots of great door prizes!
Each attendee will receive full access to the Grovo content library.
Snagit and Camtasia software donated by TechSmith.
Bunch of stuff donated by Debbie Richards including a Sony Playstation 4 VR package, VR glasses, autographed books by Beth Ziesenis, Women of NASA Lego set, bag for storing cords and stuff, USB rechargeable batteries, sleep mask with built in earphones, 4-outlet pivot plug surge protector, VR 3D headset includes remote controller, earbuds and carry case and augmented reality laser tag game.
ATD Houston events are a great place to network and build new relationships with your peers. Networking is about making connections and building mutually beneficial relationships which are key to career development and success.
Exhibitors: Want to exhibit at the conference?
The conference will include an "Experience" room where you will be able to try out new technologies including:
- Skillsoft: Global leader in eLearning. We train more professionals than any other company and we are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65 percent of the Fortune 500.
- Assima: transforms any enterprise application into a business accelerator through innovative cloning, performance support, content authoring and analytics solutions.
- Bridge: Bridge by Instructure is an innovative, outcome-focused talent management platform that empowers businesses to develop their workforce, ensure a better employee experience, and increase employee retention through performance and learning management software.
- Alan Duncan Training Means Business®: Have you ever sat through a presentation wishing that the presenter had simply emailed you their slide deck so that you could have clicked through it yourself? See Alan for the cure for Death by PowerPoint!
- New Horizons of Houston: A leader in IT, desktop applications, project management and business skills training. Our guaranteed-to-run Online LIVE schedule makes training convenient and cost effective. And, with certified instructors delivering training, you remain on the cutting edge of technology.
- The Executive Master's in Human Resource Development: A unique, experiential program that develops participants to lead strategy execution by leveraging learning and change from a global perspective. The program enables graduates to leverage learning and change theory, frameworks, tools and techniques that facilitate strategy execution.
- The Production Companies: An award-winning fully integrated media production company with specialties in entertainment, news, documentary, webcasting, marketing, training, event, and web videos.
- VR/AR Houston: The mission of the Houston Chapter of the VR/AR Association is to build a community of businesses and individuals who embrace this technology’s potential to solve challenges in business, education and community.