Why is it important to think like a CLO? Because your organization must grow to keep its place in today’s market, and as an L&D professional, you are well-positioned to contribute to this goal.
This session will allow participants to not only understand the mind of the CLO in their first 90 days, but will also empower talent development professionals to think like a C-Level leader.
You are a new Chief Learning Officer - learn what you should do in the first 90 days on the job! This will have a significant impact on your learning career and success of the new learning department.
The Woodlands CTN is thrilled to have Jeffrey Gill, Chief Talent Officer of Sasol discuss talent management and his successes with major companies such as Frito-Lay, Coca-Cola and Sasol. Wow! Don’t miss your chance to hear Jeff and learn from his experiences. As always, you will also have time to network with your peers!
- Recognize that the first 90 days on the job are critical.
- Develop a sound framework for making decisions on your top 10 priorities
- Learn how to build a corporate university or retool an existing one.
- Gain the confidence that you were the right person to be hired.
ATD Competency Model - Area of Expertise This Session Supports: Performance Improvement, Training Delivery, Learning Technologies, Evaluating Learning Impact, Managing Learning Programs, Integrated Talent Management, Change Management
Speaker: Jeffrey Gill, Chief Talent Officer, Sasol (Petrochemical)
Jeff is an award winning executive responsible for building the pipeline of qualified candidates, training them to be “operations ready,” and creating the culture where they are aligned with business strategy to give it their best.
- Awarded "Corporate University, Best in Class for a new Start-Up University."
- Awarded "Best Place to Work in Houston for Mid-sized Companies."
- Awarded "Top 10 Best Companies for Leadership."