Topic: Management and Leadership with Walt NatemeyerLeadership Development Program Objectives:
- To increase participants' insight into key issues relating to motivating employees to high performance, increasing leadership effectiveness, improving communication and teamwork, and building organizational excellence
- To increase participants' understanding of their team members needs and satisfaction
- To increase participants' insight into their own leadership styles and practices
- To provide an opportunity to share knowledge regarding key management issues within our organization
- To increase program participants' leadership effectiveness
Join us in the main hall, we’ll have a reserved table off to side for our CTN.
Dr. Walter E. Natemeyer, Founder and CEO of North American Training and Development, Inc., is an internationally recognized management author, consultant, and educator. Dr. Natemeyer was a management professor at Ohio University and the University of Houston (Central and Clear Lake Campuses), and he has taught MBA/EMBA courses at the University of Chicago and Nova Southeastern University. In addition to his teaching and consulting responsibilities, Dr. Natemeyer served as Director of the NASA - Johnson Space Center Management Development Program from 1976 to 1981. Since 1982, he has conducted over 100 leadership, management and team building workshops at JSC.
Dr. Natemeyer is a leading authority on “Situational Leadership and Power,” employee motivation, strategic planning and team building. He has authored numerous books, articles, and training instruments on these and other management topics. He has designed and conducted management development programs for more than 100 major organizations in the USA and abroad.
Contact info firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-494-6193 for specific details.