"Great leaders make great companies. Great companies make great leaders.” The Leadership Development team at Enbridge has first-hand experience in building a successful, integrated, enterprise-wide leadership development program.
Join the Galleria CTN to hear Nannette Daugherty review the process of development and resulting programs for Enbridge.
The following g fundamental phases of design and implementation will be reviewed:
- providing a clear business case that includes both internal and external benchmarking;
- engaging senior leadership support;
- assessing the leadership development needs of the organization, including feedback from leaders and individual contributors;
- defining a leadership philosophy and development framework that includes a comprehensive, enterprise-wide set of leadership principles and competency model;
- designing leadership tools and curriculum for each leader level;
- implementing the philosophy, tools and curriculum at each leader level;
- sustaining and building upon the program, infusing the leadership philosophy into the culture of the organization.
The Leadership Development team at Enbridge applied change management and communication strategies throughout each development phase to support the adoption of the Leadership Development Program.
Participants attending this session will walk away with a roadmap they could apply within their own organizations to guide them in implementing an integrated leadership development program of their own. Additionally, they will gain valuable lessons learned that can be applied to increase implementation effectiveness.
Nannette Daugherty is a dedicated business leader, currently managing the OE and LD department in Houston for Enbridge, Inc,. Nannette has over 25 years experience in training, leadership development, and organizational development. Nannette has worked across a wide range of industries that include oil & gas, health care, nuclear power, air transportation, and state government. Her diverse experience includes work in Training and Development, HR Operations and Organizational Development, touching all aspects from succession planning to employee engagement programs and beyond.
Nannette earned a bachelor’s degree in Organizational Psychology and a professional certificate in Training & Development from the University of Minnesota, an MBA from the University of Phoenix, and the SPHR from the Human Resource Certification Institute. Nannette is a certified Birkman consultant, certified DDI Facilitator, and certified in the PROSCI change management method.
She is also service as the VP Programs for ATD Houston, and has been elected president-elect for 2016.