Insights from the Learning and Development Center's Leadership Institute Program
Facilitated by: Noel Pinnock
- Would you like to improve your leadership skills, develop your talents and manage your weaknesses?
- Would you like to join with other leadership development professionals in the Houston area to discuss what’s required of today’s leaders?
- Do you need leadership learning and development that will prepare you to take the next step? Then, this is the session for you!
The top leaders of America’s most successful businesses were made, not born that way. They learned how to create, to inspire their workforce, to seek out and learn new skills and to develop their leadership abilities. This leadership training session will develop and enhance your leadership skills and to prepare you to step up to the challenges that you face in leading your organization to success.
Organizations that capitalize on leadership development and training know that the strength of their successful operation is in the hands of good leaders. Additionally, it builds confidence and unity, which significantly improves the success rate of employees achieving individual and organization goals.
After a brief introduction to the importance of leadership training by Noel Pinnock, we will open the floor to discussion and explore potential applications to our leadership development challenges.
- You’ll receive instruction on successful execution of leadership and managerial processes
- You’ll enjoy a rich dialogue with other bright, committed professionals in the field of leadership development
- You’ll develop the leadership strategies and skills necessary to handle practical situations with your teams
- You can apply what you have learned to real world situations with other colleagues in your industry
Noel is a recognized expert with over 20 years experience in transforming under performing companies into positions of prosperity and optimum value. He specializes in strategic, operational, and tactical services. As a national certified public manager (CPM), he has been responsible for overseeing many large-scale municipal and company transformations and is known for his creative and energetic leadership in strategic redirection, motivational speaking, organizational/workforce development, and market repositioning/rebranding.
Noel earned his Bachelor of Science degree with a double major in Biology and Chemistry, within a three-year period. He then earned his Master of Public Administration with concentrations in Urban Development, City Planning, and Business Management. Both degrees were conferred at Texas Southern University (TSU). Noel enjoys writing motivational articles for D-mars Business Journal as well as other print circulations.
Noel is married to Tiffany Pinnock. They have two beautiful children.
CPI (Career Partners International)
2000 Bering Drive Suite 460
Houston, TX 77057