Guarantee your seat and save $$! Limited to 20 participants. Early Bird registration ends 6/1.
This hands-on certification takes you through the 5-step, trademarked and proven process of gamifiying your organizational quest. By following the 5-step plan, you are essentially assured a successful outcome. The ONLY Gamification Certification that earns you recertification* credits with SHRM, HRCI, and ATD. Equip yourself with the current best-practices in Talent Development to enhance your career. Soon, you'll be creating and delivering programs that not only engage learners, but you'll also be able to show a clear Return on Investment. Whether you are a new or seasoned learning professional, this certification will help you to quickly learn how to adapt a gamification strategy for your programs. NO CODING SKILLS REQUIRED!
In this 6-hour certification program, you will use a L&D case study as you overlay the 5-step Game the System™ model for gamification learning design, gather data, and participate in problem-solving and assessment exercises.
An individual who has earned a Gamification Surveyor Certification (Level 1) has received introductory training and demonstrates the necessary understanding of the fundamentals of gamification and has completed basic training in the trademarked and proven model for gamification learning design, that includes:
- Separate games vs. gamification
- Write effective objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Define learner personas and explore gamified instructional approaches that meets those needs
- Adopt 3 or more story writing strategies to craft an adventure for your learning program
- Identify the main psychological concepts related to gamification
- Map at least 6 game mechanics to a player journey
- Draft an outline of a gamified learning program and receive feedback on your concept.
Takeaways for Participants
- Game the System™ “game board” of the 30 necessary steps for creating successfully gamified learning programs
- All handouts and ancillary tools
- Analysis and feedback of a proposal for gamifying a case study or real program
- Sententia Level 1 Surveyor digital badge with metadata about the program and work completed for employers, recruiters, and potential clients
- HRCI, SHRM and ATD recertification credit documentation for each registrant
Jonathan Peters, PhD, Sententia,Chief Motivation Officer
Jonathan Peters, PhD, has spent over a decade studying the science and art of motivation and persuasion. As a speaker, he has helped audiences from Melbourne, Australia to Augusta, Maine more effectively communicate with their customers and team-members. Since joining the Sententia team, he had applied his knowledge and study to make learning more enticing, engaging, and encouraging through gamification.
Jonathan is co-author of Deliberate Fun: A Purposeful Application of Game Mechanics to Learning Experiences. He now calls South Padre Island, TX home.